My photo
I'm an Illustration graduate with a keen interest in all things political. This blog is dedicated to some of the work that I have created over the years. I like to work with a variety of techniques such as printing, photography and painting. I hope you enjoy my work!

Sunday 20 June 2010

Perfume Penguin Book Cover Design.

The design I have here is from this years submission to the Penguin Book cover competition.
The story was Patrick Suskind's Perfume. It was a difficult story to illustrate without drawing the obvious of a perfume bottle or woman being killed. I was also conscious of how I wanted to
get the text to interact with the image because in the past I have produced designs where these two elements have been too separate. Overall I was fairly happy with the design because I able to combine my print making type elements with more photoshopped ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment