My photo
I'm an Illustration graduate with a keen interest in all things political. This blog is dedicated to some of the work that I have created over the years. I like to work with a variety of techniques such as printing, photography and painting. I hope you enjoy my work!

Saturday 30 July 2011

Mural for Hawes Down School

These are a selection of images from a mural I produced for Hawes Down Infant School. The brief was simple, to produce a piece of art work with a jungle theme with as many colours as possible. The whole  wall probably took me about a week to create and I was happy with the results, more importantly the kids were happy! 
I very much hope to produce more of these in the future as they are great fun to do and its nice to leave a mark some where. 








No comments:

Post a Comment