My photo
I'm an Illustration graduate with a keen interest in all things political. This blog is dedicated to some of the work that I have created over the years. I like to work with a variety of techniques such as printing, photography and painting. I hope you enjoy my work!

Friday 29 July 2011

Time to update my Blog!

Its been far to long since I've updated my blog but I have been busy busy over the last few months. 
I have had my work in two exhibitions, pictures of which will be uploaded soon. One exhibition was in the Bankside gallery in London. 
I've also done some more branding work for a new Art Company which I have been working for, details which will follow shortly!
I have also made two new murals, one of which was for a school in South London. I'm hoping to do a new mural for a hospital as well. Watch this space for more updates soon, my apologies again for being so slack!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment