My photo
I'm an Illustration graduate with a keen interest in all things political. This blog is dedicated to some of the work that I have created over the years. I like to work with a variety of techniques such as printing, photography and painting. I hope you enjoy my work!

Monday 10 October 2011

Artstyle Mural

 Whilst I was working for Artstyle, a gallery/ shop I painted two murals in the shop to promote my services and to brighten up the place. On one wall I created a new version of the rocket I had designed before and on another I followed on with the space theme as there was a wall painted black, thus I decided to paint a spaceman and planets all over it. 
My plan is to paint more of these murals in the future and hopefully turn it into a small business, if anyone wants a mural please let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment