My photo
I'm an Illustration graduate with a keen interest in all things political. This blog is dedicated to some of the work that I have created over the years. I like to work with a variety of techniques such as printing, photography and painting. I hope you enjoy my work!

Monday 5 March 2012

Designs for Art Style


As always my apologies for not posting for a while! Here are a few branding designs I produced a while back for Art Style gallery. The brief was simple, to produce a hand made design that could be used for the sign, the logo, business cards and various pieces of marketing. (Please note the blocked out areas on these designs are to protect the phone number and email of the person who owns the gallery and are not part of the design!) Also featured on this page are a few sample invites that were handed out to the exhibition that I had with a few of my arty friends. The theme of the exhibition was Alternative Images. I will post a few images from this exhibition in my next post!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment