My photo
I'm an Illustration graduate with a keen interest in all things political. This blog is dedicated to some of the work that I have created over the years. I like to work with a variety of techniques such as printing, photography and painting. I hope you enjoy my work!

Thursday 12 April 2012

Bottle Design (First stage)


Its been a while since I have produced any work for myself and indulged what I love doing…. making art! I found a bottle in my nans garden, which had been there for many years and surprisingly is in very good condition, although unfortunately I managed to crack it in the cleaning process! As you'll agree its a lovely bottle and I really want to enhance it if I can. Initially I was going to paint on it and use relief paste to enhance it and then I discovered decal paper! With the decal paper I intend to transfer some designs onto the bottle and then hopefully turn it into a fancy light. Since starting my PGCE and working with the student I’ve been really inspired to make my own work and be creative, this is a new type of art work for me and I’m hoping it could lead onto something interesting! I’ll update with photos as I go along and let you see its progression…this may be quite slow as I have a lot to at present!
Hope you all had a good Easter!





No comments:

Post a Comment