My photo
I'm an Illustration graduate with a keen interest in all things political. This blog is dedicated to some of the work that I have created over the years. I like to work with a variety of techniques such as printing, photography and painting. I hope you enjoy my work!

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Tattoo Design



Here is a tattoo commission I recently finished; the brief was to produce a scorpion holding the diabetes UK tattoo, and to give it an edgy look. I only had to produce the outline and I look forward to seeing the results when the tattoo artist has finished with it! Overall I’m pleased with the aesthetics of it and it was good to get back to drawing free hand after using Photoshop for a lot of my previous projects.  Let me know what you think and it would be good to produce a few more designs soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment